January 21, 2003

So my gross story for the day: I walk into the men's bathroom here at work and as I am walkin� to tha pisser I notice something really weird.... there is a guy in the crapper with no shoes on... yea you read right: NO F'n SHOES??? in the bathroom??? no, in the Men�s Bathroom, no, wait IN THE MEN's Bathroom: IN THE CRAPPER!!!!???? Wearing socks, yes socks.... not shoes, SOCKS!!!! Dude, the floor in this place is not that clean.... to say the least... yuck... and not only that, but by the sound of crinkling newspaper, I could tell he was in for the long haul. double yuck. one thing I have never understood is why people read the newspaper in the crapper.... that is just kinna gross right??? Pants down, check, crap in the toilet, check, Dear Abby and the sports page, check...... dude what???? That has always struck me as kinna twisted or something.... yuck yuck yuck. I don't really know why I am even writing about this except maybe because I need to vent my disgust somewhere.... wow... socks only in tha crapper. that is pretty gross.....
--Capn' Idon't S.S. Getitman

No comments: