January 08, 2003

So it has been quite some time since I have written about my adventures and escapades�.. I have tons to write about�. I have been here, there and everywhere� lots of stories� lots of traveling� lots of fun�. Man� I don't even really know where to start�.

Well I guess I will start with Christmas�.
Christmas was awesome. I had a ton of fun buying gifts for people and had even more fun watching them open up their presents. The looks of wonder, surprise, and happiness were all great. It was awesome. For the record, my Christmas at home in the bay area was one of the best ones to date, not because I got lots of loot or because I made out like a bandit, shoot, I didn't even ask for anything this year�. But this year was great because you could really feel the family love. The warm smiles, the happy laughter, the bright tearful touched eyes�. It was great. It was really really great. I can't really find the right words to describe the happiness that filled my soul this Christmas�. It was as if an empty void had been finally filled after a long drought or something�. I don't know� it was just rad. So that was Christmas, I was here, in Mt. View, with my Mom and John, and John's kids Grey and Karen�.. and it was awesome.

Spokane:
After Christmas, on the 27th, I flew up to Washington to see my Pops. It was a good trip, I miss seeing my Dad. I wish he lived closer. I miss being able to just ride my bike over to his house and stuff�. I miss hanging out with him. Spokane is a long ways away. Anyway, he had his traditional "new years eve, eve party" and that was pretty fun. He has some nice friends. I could go off about some things that made me mad and that annoyed me, but I won't. It was a good trip and I don't feel like getting into the minor lame mishaps. I left my Dad's on the morning of the 31st and got home with just enough time to go get a few last minute things for my Gangster costume, for the OG Gangster New Years Party��.

New Years:
New Years was off the hook�. Thugged out hip hoppers, gang bangers, pimp daddies, ghetto hoochies, gangsta biatches� man it was awesome. Good music, 40's, fake guns, attitudes, dominos, dice, and dancing�. Zero zero tre' foo'z representing�. Man� nothing like bringing in the new year Gangster loc steelo�. It was sooooooo much fun. I drank two and a half forties (one Colt 45, one King Cobra, and one empty bottle of King Cobra that was refilled with Newcastle to the half way mark), a glass of champagne, two shots of that really bad stuff called Yeager..... and some crazy mixed drink� not to mention the crazy beer combos that I drank during the Neanderthal Quarters game (a mix of Mickey's King Cobra, Miller High life, and who knows what else� ). I got pretty fadded, and it was fun. I danced with a ridiculously hot girl, got her number, did I mention that I got my fade on, busted caps on fools, schooled my new roommate Ben at Neanderthal Quarters by scoopin on his azz twice within 5 minutes, danced some more, drank some more, and talked hella shit. By the end of the night my homie Mike P and I were giving everyone Evil-I tattoos and acting like crazy lunatics�. It was a great night. Costume parties rule. One of the best parties I have been to in a long time. To top it all off, I didn't even get sick, and wasn't even hung over that bad the next day�. That ruled. This New Years was one of the best ones I have ever had�. Good times with good friends. This was one for tha homies... that's how they all sould be.

The day after new years it was off to Arizona for a super hesh skate trip... more on this later.... this year is gonna rock!
--Capn' Gettinon S.S. Thagoodfoot

No comments: