January 31, 2003

Last night was bowling night. We got pumped. We got crazy. We drank 6 pitchers, We got drunk. And on top of all of that, we won two out of three games against one of the best teams in the league. At one point we were not only wearing our bowling towels as "rally capes" (tucked into the backs of our shirt collars) but we had our T-shirts tucked in and our pants pegged 80's steelo.... it was great. My friends are soooo rad. Rally pants are awesome. Such a great time... I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.... watching my good friends bowl with pegged pants and rally capes was great. I even managed to throw down some pretty solid games: 214, 204, and a 167. In the first game I had to bowl a turkey for us to win... it was a tight spot... but I managed to focus and get a 4 bagger instead. That rocked. There is no better feeling then pulling your team to a close victory against opponents who are dickheads.... well, I really shouldn't blame the whole other team for their one dickhead partner... but still, beating that one dude was sooooo great. I am sorry, but anyone who walks away from a shot, arms raised claming a strike, before the ball is even half way down the lane should be shot. Plain and simple, that kind of behavior makes me want to puke. I made it my personal vendetta to take is ass out.... I beat his game 3 times in a row. The most satisfying moment of the night was when he did his �walk away claim to fame� and only picked up 9 of the pins... haha he must have felt soooo dumb... the moral is, don't celebrate before you get tha win... It was great to smoke his sorry ass... haha geeze listen to me... you would think I was all crazy intense or something� hahahahaha What really mattered was that we had a lot of fun, and beat people who were not having any fun at all... in fact, at one point I overheard the premature celebrator say, and I quote: "These guys are having too much fun." Hahaha Goddamn right we were having too much fun! That is how it should be. Word up to the Truckers, we rolled on em' last night. Keep on truckin.....
--Capn' Pegyour S.S. Pants

No comments: