January 20, 2003

I just got done loading and pushing yet another 500+ pound cart across the Acuson campus....this one was prolly closer to 600+ pounds.... That's three 500+ pound carts in the last week and a half. At this rate I will be in shape for the worlds strongest man contest in another month. I felt like I was Arnold Schwarzenegger in Conan the Barbarian when he was a slave pushing that crazy f'n mill type thing.... That took a lot out of me. My Calves are still burning and I was done pushing that f'n thing almost 20 min ago. wow... I am tired. I don't know if I am going to work anymore today. muuuhahahahahaaaaa. I used one of those ab rollers the other day and forgot how much they kill you. My abs are super soar still.... yikes... I am out of shape or something. I am hungry right now. I could use a beer and a couch and some hoops on tv right about now. yea, that would be good.
--Capn' Tougher S.S. Then Leather

No comments: