January 23, 2003

an email I got today:

Dear Slayer,

Let us be among the first to extend to you our heartfelt wishes for a happy
birthday and a wonderful year. Certainly, the scourge of Father Time is
working its evil magic against you, but that doesn't mean you should curl up
into a ball and await the impending arrival of the Grim Reaper. No, instead,
enjoy this birthday and the year ahead. Eat cake while you still can chew.
Reflect on the long-past heydays of your youth while your memory still
serves you. Look at the world while your eyes still work. Listen to the
sounds around you, while you can still hear. Today, be young, not old. You
have the rest of your life for that.

Happy Birthday!

It is from some company with whom I signed up for something or other a while back...
pretty funny if you ask me, actually makes me want to check out what they are all about again... hahaha good sales work�.one of the better emails I have gotten today... tho it doesn't compete with the email that Capn' Geoff sent me that has a picture of a can of PBR on it... haha that dude rules... today is a good day. : )
--Capn' Seandog S.S. Funday

No comments: