December 26, 2002

Yar, lots of things are going on for me right now. Some huge changes are in progress right now..... first things first, I am finally breaking away from the nest.. haha bout frickin time... I am gonna be moving up to San Carlos with my friends Damian and Ben as soon as I get back from Arizona... My room isn't huge, but it has its own bathroom and it gets a lot of light. The house itself is awesome. I think it is gonna be a really positive step for me. Money is going to be kinna tight now... but I don't really care that much. It is just going to be nice to have a place of my own. I think this is going to be a really good change for me.... I am really excited. I have wanted to do this for quite some time now...

These next couple of weeks are going to be super crazy.... I fly out to Washington on Friday to see my Dad for a few days... then on the 31st I fly back to the bay area for the New Years OG Gangster party... then on the second I fly out to Arizona to go shred with Dylan the Destroyer for 5 days.... then I come back and move.... it is gonna be crazy... What a great way to start off the new year tho.... lots of change, lots of fun, travel, friends, and family. This year is gonna rock. I finally am getting back on the positive track I think. Not that I haven't been, but I think things are starting to come together again in a huge way. Change is good, with out change things just stay the same forever.... I am about to make some huge changes... "let me step boldly out into the night, tho it is dark and I can scarcely see the way...."
--El Capitan

No comments: