December 09, 2002

So the weekend review... not really much to talk about....

Friday: Went over to Capn' Mike's and played some super intense games of ping pong. One of wich went to 25-23.... which I of course lost... doh... but anyway... that was really fun. I think I am an pong addict. After that we watched Austin Powers "Gold Member" which was super funny. I like those kinna silly movies for some reason. Went home... couldn't get to sleep.... wrote some lyrics for some songs that Mike and I have been working on.... finally crashed out at around 4......

Saturday Woke up late like a true hesher except I wasn't hung over or tired from parting all night..... acted like a lard ass for a few hours and mindlessly surfed the net looking for cool skateboarding sites and pictures of hot skater girls..... didn't find much of either.. haha got motivated at around 2 and went to Greer to get my shred on.... there were a lot of bikes and a bunch of stupid kids riding so it kinna sucked. After Greer I met up with Capn' Thuglife Pete annd Capn' Kevin the Killer. We drove out to Milpitas to skate some new street spot. It was a really good spot and I would have had a ton of fun skating there a few years ago... but these days street just isn't as fun as it use to be... don't get me wrong tho, I had a great time at the new spot.... it was super fun, but I just couldn't kill it like I use to..... can't quite seem to do the same tricks that I use ta have on lock... oh well... it was a great time regardless..... After the shesh, it was off to Jakes for some grub and then over to Pete's to wach the Warriors/Dallas game... ouch... the Warriors should have won that shit... Some of the best hoops I have ever seen the Warriors play.... too bad the fell apart in the fourth.... man... they were killin it for like 3 1/2 quarters... but then the floor just fell right out from under them... oh well.... Pete and I got tickets to go see the Warriors play the Lakers on tuesday.... I hope the fucke em up reall good... GO Big EARL!!!! After Pete's I cruzed to the studio with Mike and rocked out for a while.... we were playing pretty good untill I put my bass drum pedal threw the bass drum skin... ugh... I do that more and more often lately.... I guess I am just too punk rock these days... haha After I broke my Bass drum head we decided to work out some lyrics and stuff for a few songs... I wish I could sing better... it is fun. I would love to be the lead singer in a band... anyway... after we jammed for about 4 hours I went home and once again couldn't fall asleep.... ended up watching this crazy movie called Sexy Beast... it was pretty weird... but good... unfortunately I didn't get to sleep untill almost 5am... ugh.... f that....

Sunday Had to get up at 8:45 to go to the photo lab... ugh... that sucked.... I don't do well getting up early in the morning when I haven't had much sleep... but... had to go to lab... so that's tha way the ball bounces.... Had a really productive day in the lab... made 5 prints... and I am pretty stoked on all of them.... after lab... went out with JB, Amanda, and Jamie to Santa Clara billiards.... Pool is fun. Jamie and I played pretty good... we both made a few really good shots... and kicked JB' and Amanda's assez hahaha good times.... then I went home... and for the third night in a row I couldn't get to sleep... sheat.... tried to read for awhile... but that didn't put me to sleep... watched sports highlights for an hour but that didn't put me to sleep either... What I really needed was a college text book.... that would have put me to sleep in seconds... oh well.... hopefully I will get some rest tonght.... ugh... being tired all day sucks.

well... I guess I did have a lot to talk about... sorta... I dunno... didn't really do that much, but all in all it was a pretty good weekend... good times chillin... hanging out with lots of good friends... yea, it was a fun weekend. truth.
--Capn' Needmore S.S. Sleep

No comments: