December 02, 2002

So the weekend in review...

I guess the weekend sorta started on Wednesday... sorta....
I got out of work a little early.... went to run a few errands...... and went to the movies with one of my best friends Shorty. It was fun. She is cool. I wish we went out more often. We saw a really bad movie... Another friday... or something... I dunno... it was not that good... parts were super funny... but parts were super lame... it was fun tho. went home and did some laundry and cleaned my room.

Turkey day Thursday: Got up kinna early... Did some more laundry..... then went and skated the MV park with my dog Pete. Pete is fun to skate with. Mini ramp sesh was in full effect. Pete was rippin it up. I had a few pretty good lines too. It was a good time. A perfect way to start off the day. Then it was off to home to get cleaned up for the night of eating. Drove out to Concord to pick up my Grandma. It was a nice drive out. Thought about a bunch of stuff... it was good. I needed some time like that. Had some interesting conversations with my Grandma on the way back to MV. She is funny. We ran into a little traffic which kinna sucked but for the most part the drive was easy. Once we got back to the MVC it was time for some nonstop eating. Yum. My Mom and step Dad cooked up a really good meal.... I ate sooooooo much..... it was awesome. Good times. Went to bed kinna early.... had to get up and go to work on friday... erf....

Friday: Got up early... worked too much.... for too long... it wasn't very fun. but not so bad I guess.... went home and met up with one of my dogs Art Rouser AKA A-Rousa aka Arty the one man party... it was super fun. We skated the MV park till it got dark and then met up with Pete Rock aka Thuglife and skated the box and flatbar. It was rad.... just like back in the day at Sabado.... Sabado representing in the 2002.... good times... sooo fun. After we all took our share of bails and good lines we took off and went our seperate ways... I headed home to get ready to meet a bunch of my college roommates up in the City. It was super fun to see everyone. I hadn't seen some of them in years.... good times good friends... It was rad... I don't really know what else I could say about it besides the fact that it rulled. Roll call for the homies included: Shap dog, Neb, La La, Slamber, Hucker, Davis, and Shappy's girl. It was rad. Some of my best friends from school... It is always super fun to see those fools. I hope to see more of them soon. Spent the night at La La's new place. It was rad. Woke up way too early and headed back to tha MVC to go to work.... yuck....

Saturday: Worked for a while... it wasn't very fun. after work I ran a bunch of errands... got a lot of shiznick done that I have been wanting to get done for awhile. Finnally go some new belts, new Ben Davis pants... and the stuff to make my studded hesher belt.... I am now really a rocker. word. Went home and worked on my belt for a while... man it is had to make one of those things.... took me almost 3 hours... wheeeeewwww... haha all worth it tho. Went to the movies with Damian and Trista. We saw the new Bond movie... gotta say I was actually pretty impressed with it.... I was expecting a lame ass movie... but was pleasently supprised to find that it was actually kinna rad. After that went home and fell asleep. (party on dog)

Sunday: Got to sleep in for the first time all weekend... which was super nice. Then got up and got ready to go for a bike ride with Damian. Ended up going out for a 20 mile ride... it was great... I felt soooo rad afterwards... We did a few easy climbs but rode them pretty hard I think so that was good. I love riding. Sunday night most of the crew met up for burgers and beer up at Damian's house. We went down to the Canyon Inn... that place it great... yum... good burgers... good beer.... great fries.... and sit down Centipede.... I don't know if it gets much betta.... went back to Damian's after we were all totally stuffed and played some intense games of ping pong.... hahaha good times.... I actually beat Damian twice... first time ever... wow... I am gettin some skillllz.. haha ping pong is fun. I have to say that Sunday was one of the best days of the weekend.

All in all it was a great weekend.... saw some of my best friends.... had a lot of fun... used every hour of every day practically... it was rad.... good times for sure...
--Capn' Bounce S.S. ToThis

No comments: