December 13, 2002

Last night was super fun. The bowling team decided that since we average four pitchers a night, we might as well each just get our own pitchers..... picture this: four rockers, 24+ in age, each drinking straight from their own pitcher, while throwin up the horns, and yelling and screaming, and getting strikes, and making a general fool out of themselves, while singing heavy metal tributes to Sepultura and old school Metallica, and getting drunk.... it was awesome. I finished my entire pitcher before the second game was even half way over... Talk about pounding beer� haha Drinking straight from the pitcher is fun� So anyway, like I was saying: I finished my pitcher before the second game was even half way finished, so of course I had to get more beer.... I then proceeded to buy a "half pitcher" from the bartender who thought I was completely insane.... but went with the idea anyway once I explained that I didn't think I could drink a whole pitcher and didn't want to waste any precious beer. She laughed a lot. It was funny. I shot a 224 on my first game... a 140 on my second one.... and a 200 on my last one... when I could hardly walk straight let alone hit my mark... I guess I am getting good at "using the force"... er I mean at drunkin bowling. It was awesome. We won two games and got a rad complement from one of the old ladies that bowled against us: You are the nicest drunken alter boys I have ever met.... hahaha On our first game our team scratch score was 666.... how is that for rockin???? It was a great night of chaos and mayhem..... I am glad we bowled against a fun team last night. This one girl was like wow, you sure don't take this very seriously... haha yea...the truckers don't give a fuck... hahaha good times...
--Capn' Getyour S.S. Drinkon

No comments: