December 21, 2002

Last night I went out to this really cool bar/burger place in Menlo Park called the Dutch Goose. The tables are all carved up, they have pool tables, video games, and writing all over the walls. My kinna place. To top it off they have N.W.A. on the Jukebox. Does it get any better then that????? I don't think so..... I met Capn' Damian and Capn' Ben there, as well as a bunch of their friends. It was rad. I had a great time. I met some cool dudes, and a couple of really cool girls. I didn't get any vibes from any of the girls, but they were super fun to hang out with. I hear one of them will be attending this years New Year's Eve "Thug Life Gangster" party. I am hoping to get to know her a little better maybe? I dunno, but we'll see I guess. I'm not getting my hopes up seeing as none of the girls that I thought were cool really gave me any signs... Anyways,I had a really great time playing speed quarters and some dice game called "bullshit???" or something, with the girls and the crew... good times, good friends, funny folks, rad girls... it was a good night for sure. That's about all I wanted to say about that. Word.
--Capn' Rockin S.S. Tillthebreakofdawn