December 05, 2002

The lakers lost to the Jazz last night... muuuhahahahhaaaaaaa..... I love it when the Lakers lose... I really shouldn't get such a thrill from their suffering.. but man I get sooo stoked everytime I see them lose...... Seeing Shaq get taken to school by Malone was awesome. It made my night. I went to Paul and Eddies for some beers last night after class. It was fun, that bar is super chill. I only had two Black and Tans... I haven't really felt like drinking much lately. I don't even know if I am gonna drink much tonight. Ever since I drove the great white bus a few weeks ago beer just hasn't been apealing... everytime I see a Captain Morgans add I feel myself gag a bit... haha Blasted Capitan....

I think one of the other reasons I don't feel like drinking much right now is because one of my friends brothers got his second DUI last week... damn. He will prolly end up spending 20+ days in jail.... fuck that. He is really screwed. I don't ever drive when I am drunk. That shit is just wack. I don't even like to drive if I have had more then a couple beers... even if I am totally chill. I dunno.. going to jail... thousands of $$$$ in fines.... loss of licence... that shit just ain't worth it. I feel bad for Quinn's bro... His life is over for a while. That shit just ain't worth it.

ugh.. enough depressing shit... Tonight I roll the ole storm! Bowling night is one of the highlights of the week for me. Soooo much fun. I am gonna bring some game tonight! I will make those Roche bastards feel the furry of Meldun the Dreadful! YAR!! raise the ole Red flag! we're goin to war my friends!!!
--Capn' Sobering S.S. Thoughts

No comments: