December 27, 2002

I went up to the house last night to measure my room.... it isn't very big... but it is gonna be sooooo rad!!! whooo hooo! haha I can't wait to start moving in... haha I feel like a kid on the first day of school.... kinna nervous, but super excited at the same time This move is gonna be just the kinna change I need in my life right now. Things are coming together, I am really looking forward to the start of the new year. I think I may have found a photo class to take at SMCC (College of San Mateo) and I am super excited about it! I don't know much about their program, but just getting the chance to take some more photo classes is going to be rad! I am really getting hyped for the new years party too, this new years is going to be the first one in a long time where I am actually super hyped to go get crazy and have a ton of fun.... who knows, I may even have to turn into the "dancing machine" again... haha O.G. gangster New Years.... does it get any better???!!! haha damn, I can't wait to get thuged out..... shit is gonna be on!!!!!!! I am so excited to start off the New Year sipin' a 40 and throwin up my set.... haha word, MV represent yo! for tha zero zero tre' whoody whoooooooooo! haha dope.

I am really feeling today�s "quote of the day".... I am ready to attack.... I am ready to get hammered.... I am really getting hyped up right now... I don't think I have been this motivated in a long time.... it feels good. I feel like my old self again.... man... it has been years since I have been this stoked on life and the future... and to think a few weeks ago I was at an all time low.... hating on everything... bummed out and slackin...... things have really come around 180 in the last couple of weeks.... I am throwing it down now!!! Watch out world, the hesher is loose and charging that shit with all guns blazing�. Just like the Priest!!!
--Capn' Fullspeed S.S. Hammerdownbaby!

No comments: