December 04, 2002

I skated at lunch yesterday with Capn' Stew and fell really hard. That wasn't fun. I haven't been skating enough lately... I haven't been playing drums much either..... this is a bad thing. When I don't skate or play drums I start getting in a bad mood. Those two things are a release for me. They keep me in check... they keep me alive and happy. When I don't do them, I get all weird and act stupid. I hate the time change... I need to start going to Vans in Milpitas more... but I don't really like most of the park there anymore.... the only thing that I still like to skate is the mini ramp... and that isn't even that fun when you skate by yourself. Ramp is only fun when you skate it with friends... I find myself not pushing myself when I skate by myself.... I just do the same old tricks over and over.

Last night all I did was watch the Warriors game and eat. Talk about boring. Well, watching the game was awesome.... but not doing anything afterwards was lame. I need to spice up my life.... get out more... meet some new people... start pushing my limits a bit... what I really need to do is become a pro basketball player in the NBA... haha... naaa... what I really need to do is reach my goal of rockstardom soon!! haha That is gonna be fun. I can't wait. I need to start playing more music. Rock and roll will save my soul. I wonder if I can sell my soul for rock and roll like Ozzy did? Tho I wonder if the Devil told Ozzy that in exchange for being one of the founders of rock and roll and metal that he would be doomed to act like a jackass for the last few years of his life and that he would have to star on a shitty ass reality TV show where he would have to make a fool out of himself and make people question the fact that he is really still the same dude that use to rule the world. That would suck. Maybe I will keep my soul and just drink a lot of beer, grow my hair long, play super fast punk rock, and hang out with lots of loose women. Cuz after all that is pretty much the same thing right? Hmmmm.. things to think about..... plans to make....
--Capn' Rocka S.S. Rolla

No comments: