December 06, 2002

I am in a weird mood today. I can't shake this funny feeling I have... I think part of it is because I slept in too late today... I think part of it is because I drank a lot last night... I think part of it is because I am bored.... and part of it is because I have no idea what I am going to do tonight and nothing really sounds that fun... I think part of it is also due to the fact that I am pissed about how bad I bowled last night.... I never realized how much that could bother me... I haven't had bad games like that in a long time... usually I just huck it and get strikes and stuff... it usually comes a lot easier... last night was too much work and now it is makeing me frustraited... erf.... so much frustraition lately... erf.... whatever.. I gotta shake this gloom. The hand of doom... etc etc...... time to go I think pretty soon.... sitting here bored is not helping my mood at all.....
Capn' Yarrrara S.S. Blaalalalalalallala

No comments: