November 07, 2002

Work is going by slow today... I am excited to go bowling... I don't feel like sitting here anymore.... my boss has been out sick for like 3 days now... and no one is really feelin motivated here.... I think we are all kinna tired from working so much this last year... and now that it looks like most of us are getting laid off at the end of the month I think most of us are loosing the drive that we once had. It is kinna a shame that things are falling apart. This group use to work so frickin hard... now no one feels like putting in the extra effort. We broke ourselves for this crappy company and how do they pay us back... they lay us off... oh well whatevers... it has been an interesting ride and I guess I have learned a few new things here and there.... There is still a chance that I may be extended through December.... but right now that chance is looking small.... I am kinna looking forward to gettin the ole ax... I haven't had more then 3 days off since last year.... unless you count the week that I was sick for four days... which I don't... anyway... I am looking forward to a little relaxation and some chill time... that is gonna be nice... I am looking forward to the change too.... I am tired of busting my ass for this lame retarded job.... haha no, I am not bitter at all ... haha oh well whatever... I am gonna leave early today... and give this place the finger as I drive away... soon I will be free again... soon I will be free!!!
--Capn' Bored S.S. Watchinmossgrow

No comments: