November 18, 2002

This weekend was crazy... I don't even know where to start.... from the start would be a good place I guess which would be Friday..... but really it all started on Thursday... So maybe I should start there....

Thursday: Bowling night with the Truckers.... This is where the story started I guess... well really this whole story started some 25 years ago.. but no wait, that's a different story... this is the story of the weekend right? right. Ok so the weekend started early this week... Thursday... you would think I was back in school or something... except no, wait, I always had Friday classes so no.. this isn't anything like school... or wait... maybe it is cuz I have to go to work on Friday�s just like I had to class back in school, so yea, ok the weekend started early just like back when I was livin' in SB. Bowling night was its usual chaotic orchestra of gutter balls, empty pitchers, and shouting. We actually won 2 games again, even in our drunken states. I for one was having trouble walking straight after the second game. It was a lot of fun and we all bowled pretty damn well. After bowling it was time to head over to the ole Boardwalk for some grubbin pizza and chicken wings. Before we got there tho, Audry took John and I to the ATM where I was brutally assaulted by Capn' John, the crazy dreaded pirate. JB pulled my sweatshirt hood over my face and then proceeded to knock me over while "accidentally" kneeing me in the jaw and shoulder. An attack that I still contend was unprovoked... although I did make a slight move towards his money when the ATM was spitting it out.... so ok yea, I guess I really did start it... but damn, JB really finished it... man... he took a brotha to school. I wasn't expecting the ole hockey move on his part... it was a good one. After JB kicked my ass we went and ate pizza... yum... always a good thing. Then Ben came down and picked me up so that we could go jam with Mike down at the studio. It was hard to play... I was still pretty faded... but I think I did a pretty good job considering. It was an all out rock and roll fest. Good times. We must have rocked out for close to 4 hours.... When we got back to my car at the bowling alley JB's car was there so Ben and I drew pictures of bad things and left him mean notes on his windshield.... it was great. I went home and tried to go to sleep, but then my shoulder started to hurt..... I ended up only sleeping for like 3 hours all night... all in about thirty min. stints. I finally ended up crashing out on the floor because for some reason it made my shoulder feel better.... anyway needless to say I woke up with a bit of a cold and not in the greatest mood on Friday.....

Friday Friday was a chill day.... worked till around 7... went home, cleaned up and then went up to Damian's with Jamie to get some grub. We went to a great burger place called the Canyon Inn... totally recommend it... great burgers at a reasonable price... yum... that is one of my new favorite places... not only do they have great food, but they have Centipede sit down style... that game rules. After some great food we went back to Damians house to watch he Warriors blow a primo opportunity to beat the Lakers... ugh... it was as if someone reached in and tore my heart out... haha oh well.... they are looking a lot better this year at least... they don't have that "shit we are gonna lose again" look in their eyes... now it is like, "dude we are gonna play really hard and get really close and still lose" look... ugh.. it is hard being a Warriors fan.... but damn it if I am one... whoot whoot!

Saturday It was on, went to work and then went costume shopping for Damian and Ben's country club costume party. I love costume parties. If you ever want to see me make a fool out of myself and get super drunk, invite me to a costume party..... Saturday night was no break from classic Sean performances.... I still say I didn't dance and that I don't dance... but apparently pictures of me dancing on Damian's coffee table in between two girls have surfaced and are making my argument a hard one to stick by.... but damn, when they play fun songs like OPP and House of Pain's Jump Around can anyone really resist shaking that azz? Well, apparently I can't either.... I played Asshole with Jamie and her friends from SB, man, I forgot how rad all those girls are.... not only are they super hot, but they are supper fun to hang out with too.... wow... hahaha good times... those girls rule. There is something to be said for people that went to school in SB and at Cal-Poly... they sure do know how to party, get you totally trashed, and have a totally good time... hahaha it was rad. Things went well until I started drinking Cap't Morgan�s straight from the bottle... ugh... I don't even like spiced rum... of course... I have no one to blame but myself for those shots... after all, I was the one that was making everyone take them.... (mental note: don't listen to yourself when you are drunk dude) So about 6 chugs of Morgan�s later I was singing like a Death Metal God into the great white microphone..... ugh... that was no fun..... I spent half the night with my arms wrapped around my new girlfriend (the porcelain goddess) and then managed to find my way out to this tinny ass chair where I slept for the rest of the night.... waking up on Sunday was not fun.... but I must say, the night was great fun and I had a blast.

Body Count (as close as I can remember)
3 Newcastle�s
2 PBR's
1 pale ale
1 beer that was from some Oregon brewery
1 Steinlogger
2 Irish car bombs
1 shot of Capn't Morgan's (from an actual shot glass)
5-6 swigs of Morgan's from the bottle....
1 Night on the bathroom floor
2 Death Metal tribute albums recorded on the great white mic.

Sunday Sunday was not my fun day�.. hehe�..at least not until Sunday night I suppose... I didn't do anything all day long.... except sleep and try to recover. At around 5:30 I took a shower and got ready to go to the Slackers show. Man... great Ska music... One of the better shows I have seen in a long time.... the Slackers are great.... good times... good music... a great way to end a great weekend of chaos and mayhem.... Ska music is rad, I could listen to it forever..... : )

No comments: