November 22, 2002

So what is new... nothing... I really need to do something about that. Same thing different day.. it is the story of my life lately... what happened to me? I use to be so driven... I was on the go constantly...always had plans... always had somewhere to be.... lately I have been coming home and just watching movies and laying around.... I haven't been skating... I haven't been out with my friends... ugh...... and now here I am again... reading about b-ball on the web... looking for a new job.... getting ready to go see a show.... dreaming about skateboarding... single..... hungry.... bored.... I need a haircut... I need to shave... I need to meet a girl.... it wouldn't be such a big deal to be single right now if it wasn't for the fact that almost all of my friends have met girls in the last 3 months.... now all of them are MIA.... my buddy John doesn't even come to class anymore.... my dogs don't hang at the nut house... the bros just aren't around anymore... I am pretty much the only fool that is single... nothing like sitting at home to rub that consept in your face and stuff.... ugh... it has been sooooo long since I have had a "girlfriend" I almost don't even remember what that is all about. I am really in no big hurry.. but man... it would be nice. I miss some of that whole thing..... then again.. the last couple of girls I have dated have really sucked... I dunno..... shit... I guess I am just sad because everyone else around me is in love and I'm not... and I haven't been for a long time. I really have kinna given up on that whole thing... especially since this whole Genny incedent... what the hell happened there.... shit.. whatever I guess... no big deal... but I dunno man... things just never seem to work out for me. ugh... I need to stop thinking about all this crap. I need to start skating more and stuff.... that always puts me in a better mood.

No comments: