November 19, 2002

Life is full of ups and downs, and sometimes it surprises you with loops and hairpin turns. Right now things in my life are sorta coasting..... Things haven't been working out the way I wanted or thought they would. Some things just sorta worked out but not quite..... Oh well, that's ok. Nothing is really bad, but things that I was hoping were going to be awesome have sorta fallen flat.... not like two day old soda flat, but a little flat.... kinna like the matte finish on a photo with no contrast. Sorta a grey flatness.... I dunno... Some things are rockin right now, and I couldn't be happier about some other things... but some have just kinna fallen flat.... it's really all good I think..... hmmm..... I think I am gonna go skate the late session at Vans tonight and vent some of my bent feelings at the ramp. Mostly, I just feel like I don't have enuff time lately. That is gonna be changing soon tho... soon I won't have a job due to company cut backs in budget and soon I will have tons of time on my hands. That is gonna be good. It has been far too long since I have had time on my hands. Yes... here's to time on my hands....
--Capn' Gimme S.S. Abreakyo

No comments: