November 11, 2002

Last weekend was fun. I skated a lot... went to Alameda... Vans.... Greer... it was awesome.... lots of fun. Dylan the destroyer killed everything.... especially last night at Vans... man... that guy is crazy good at mini ramp.... he killed that thing brutally... it was awesome..... I love skating with that dude... He makes me want to push every limit. I always skate my hardest when he comes out here. Dylan is rad. I was pretty dissapointed with the Alameda skatepark... that thing kinna sucked. I guess it would be good if you were good at doing airs over hips... and skating fucked up lumpy transitions.... but I am not really that good at that... so for me... that place was kinna wack....oh well... It was fun just to take a bit of a road trip out there. It's all about road trips..... Speaking of road trips: We didn't make it to Ripon this weekend because of the rain... stupid rain... on the jack move again... so that really sucked... I had been looking forward to a Ripon trip for some time now... and now it looks like I am gonna have to wait some more. Bummer. stupid rain: I hate you.... haha

So anyway..... over all the weekend was great... went out with my friends, ate a ton of good food, skated a bunch, learned some new tricks, played a bunch of music.... good times. Maybe I will write more later... but for now I will just say it was a great weekend and leave it at that.
--Capn' Itaintover S.S. Tillitsover

No comments: