November 06, 2002

I went and skated at Greer today for my lunch break... well... extended lunch break as it turns out... haha... hm... anyway.. Capn' Stew showed up and I couldn't pass up a sesh with that fool... That dude is a rocker. I always have so much fun skating with him there.... that guy is so good.... man... I hope someday I will be able to flow as well as he does.... every time I feel like I am starting to get good Stew shows up and humbles me... haha that is rad. I really love skating at that place... I don't know if there is a better feeling in the world then carving around the corners as fast as you can... well... maybe there are a few things which feel better... but damn...I think carving Greer has to be one of the best feelings ever.... sooooo rad... I could throw down fat carves for the rest of my life and be happy. Dylan the destroyer is coming to town on friday night.... man this weekend is gonna get hesh.... I am really looking forward to it! watch out skateparks... prepare to be destroyed by the hesh rockers....
--Capn' Hesh S.S. Mesher

No comments: