November 05, 2002

I need to make some changes in my life again... not huge ones... but not really small ones either.... I have been working on some of them for a long time now... and I feel like I am making progress in some places.... but I know I am not reaching my full potential right now... I need to reach down inside myself and find that little bit of extra effort...that extra drive... that extra little push to take me over the top and up to a new level.... nothing in my life is really bad at all right now... but I see things being so much better... I see and feel that I can be so much more... I feel like a caterpillar or something.... getting ready to make the change into a butterfly.... or something... I dunno... it is kinna weird.... but I feel like I am close to making some big moves in my life. Things have been on the up and up for quite some time now... my broken heart has healed... my past has blurred from a black and dark abyss back into a pleasent swirl of well lit colors... I am happy, having lots of fun, and things are good... but they can be better... I see so much more ahead of me now, I want so much more from my life right now.... I need to reach out and take that blind step into the unknown and chase my dreams and catch them. It is time to run, to break free from my safety lines and charge forward into the unknown.... it is time to take some risks and to motivate into a more positive direction.... yes... it is time once again to raise the sails and hoist the red flag.... watch out everyone, the Dread Pirate O'Fallon is on the loose again! And this time no port is safe!!! YAR!
--Capn't O'Fallon S.S. Hammerdown

No comments: