November 13, 2002

The F-Lakers are tied right now for last place with the Warriors.... I don't know if life gets better then this.... muhahahahaaaaa The Warriors play tha Flakers in LA on friday....... I think I know how I will be spending my friday night.... jumpin around and gettin crazy watchin my dogs thump them in their home town!!!!! WOOOF WOOOF!!! Come on DAMP!!! We want a trip dub!!!! Come on 'RENAS we want 15+ assists again!!! Whooot whoooot!!! Where is my dog Fortson???? I wanna see that name up on tha rankings for most rebounds again!!!!! J-Rich, Lets see some dunkin steeeeeze!!!! take those flakers to school booooyyyyeeee!!!! Murph, dude... keep rackin up them points!!! Jamison... dude... I got one thing to say... let's see one of them 51 point games dog.... that would rule tha day foo!!! whooooooooooooo hoooooooooo!!!!!! I think I may have finally lost it... but what the hey, it's b-ball season again and I am gettin psyched!!!!!!!!!!.......whooot whoooot... GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEAT LA.... BEAT LA...... BEAT LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: