November 04, 2002

Another weekend has come and gone... where does all the time go...seems like time just zooms past me lately... weeks, months, years, decades..... zooooooooom another day left behind.... another week in the past..... zoooooommmmm...... and it doesn't seem like things are slowing down in the least bit........ faster faster spinning past like cars on the freeway.... zooooooooom..... another hour gone....

Anyway... last weekend was good... I worked and skated and chilled with my friends and printed a ton of photos and played a lot of ping pong and played some music and ate some good food and went out with Genny and had a lot of fun. I feel like I got a lot acomplished. It was a really good weekend... I don't really know why it was so good... I didn't do anything out of the ordinary really.... it was just a good weekend. The highlight would have to be hanging out with Genny......She impresses me more and more everytime I spend time with her.... that girl is pretty rad.

So... anyway... once again things are going well.... I really can't complain about anything (besides my suck ass job of course) so that is good.... I am rockin and rollin as usual.... things are rad.
--Capn' Floatinalong S.S. Enjoyingtheview

No comments: