October 17, 2002

yar..... that is about all I can say right about now... Work is lame....things have been super busy... super boring... etc etc...I have been stuck doing lame projects for days now.... projects that would make most men die of boredom.... I just keep telling myself that I need to stick it out for a few more months and then I am home free....

So what else..... not much is going on for me right now except skating and work.... I went to Greer on Tuesday and skated pretty well... it was fun... all the loc's were there.... Skating at Greer reminds me of days on Sabado... everyone is always happy to see you when you haven't been around for a while... The sessions are always full of joking and trash talking... everyone is always smilin and having fun... everyone is always pushing each other to try new things..... It is rad. Greer is kinna like my home away from home.... I should go skate there tomorrow after work.... I haven't been spending enough time there lately.... Tonight I bowl.... I can't wait to knock down a few pins and a ton of pints.... word.
--Capn' Thisjob S.S. Sucks

No comments: