September 03, 2002

Um... yea so once again I was in a drunken stupor at 2:30 in the morning typing randomness on my blog... haha good stuff.. So anyway... this weekend was pretty good... I relaxed a bit more then I would have liked... and skated a lot less that I had planned... but all in all it was a great weekend....

Friday: Friday was chill... I went skating and then went home to sleep. The week had been long and I needed a rest.

Saturday: Saturday started off slow.... I slept in, chilled around the house for a while, and relaxed. Around 2ish I went to Greer and skated around for a while. It was fun. Capn' Stu was there, that guy cracks me up. Went home, got cleaned up, and then it was time for Capn' Geoff's B-day celebration to begin..... So it was Geoff's 25th b-day and it turned out to be one of those nights where you wish someone had been following you around with a video camera so that you could rewatch the night 20 years from now and make the comment: "good lord I was a maniac back then"..... as it is this blog entry, and my hardly legible Saturday blog entry, will be the only records of how incredibly off the hook things really were�..

So anyway, we started off the night on a mellow note with a fine dinner at this little Mexican restaurant called Palo Alto Sol. It was the usual crowd: Damian, Trista, Ben, Alexa, Mike, Brian, Brian's Girlfiend who's name constantly evades my recolection, Audry, Geoff, and of course the insane Capt. of the boat: Me. The food was really excellent, the atmosphere was great, the company was even better. It was a lot of fun. Lots of good stories of days past... lots of laughing... lots of smiles. It was all down hill from there.... hahahaha....

So after dinner we walked across the street to my favorite bar in the world: The Nut House. I wasn't planning to get drunk. I wasn't even planning on having more then a beer or two..... What followed our entrance into the Nut House could only be called one thing.... total and complete madness..... I am not even really sure where to start.... Well, ok, I will start from the start� it was chill, the jukebox was playing some old ska songs, the music was quiet, we got our first beer. I then decided that the chill ska music was killing the mood, so I went over to the jukebox and fed the machine. It was time to crank it up a notch. I picked the usual songs� AC/DC, The Ramones, Kiss, Boston, The Reverend, Mr. Cash� etc etc� It was time to get the party started��.

I played a few games of pool with Geoff, Trista, and Damian� Geoff and I got taken to school. Trista and Damian made it look like kindergartners trying to play against the pro's. It was bad. I couldn't make a shot... Geoff couldn't make a shot... we might as well have been playing with our eyes closed.... at around that point Jamie and her friend Amanda arived... I was on my third beer. I decided that the beer wasn't cold enough so I opted for a White Russian at this point... but then Geoff brought it to my attention that the beers were cold again about thirty seconds after I got the Whire Russian... so I did what any normal American should do: I pounded my White Russian In one swig and got a cold Bud.

It was around that time that Capn' Mike and I teamed up and used the forces of Evil and Heshin' rock to totally dominate the pool table. We won 5 games in a row against Capn' Damian and Lt. Ben. I must add that Capn' Damian is quite a pool player.... but all his talent and skill could not conquer the sheer power of metal that Mike and I were directing towards the table. We were a force to be reckoned with. As I drank more and more beer, I began to see the table in a whole new light... the angles finally all made sense... I was banking the cue ball of of two corners, with my stick behind my back, and sinking the shot that I called... it was amazing... it was like the pool gods came down for two hours and gave Capn' Mike and I the touch of gold... it was insane... we were out of hand... I have never made so many difficult shots in my entire life. We ruled.

Somewhere along the way we started taking shots.... and then the "Southern Comfort Girl" came around... it was as if someone had known I was going to be there.... So we went to the bar and all started taking shots.... Kelly, the bartender started taking them with us.... it was awesome... she rules!! She always takes good care of us when we go big. I don't think she chaged us for any of the shots... and believe me when I say there were a lot of em.... Of course we left her a fatty tip... Kelly rules! I hope she doesn't quit... that would suck.

So anyway... the rest of the night was just more of the same... drinking, talking shit, making noise... being silly.... getting hammered.... making drunkin phone calls to all the homiez that didn't make it out that night.... laughing... being crazy.... it was fun. I got home and was sure I was gonna end up singing into the ole great white microphone... but some how I made it through the night without getting sick... and when I woke up the next morning... I didn't even have a hangover... which truly puts me at a loss for words... becaus I was drinking like a fish that night.... haha yar... twas a good night fer sure...

body count for the night:
5 bottles of Budweiser
1 shot of Southern Comfort
1 shot of Kelly's "specialty whatchamacalit" (the real name evades me but trust me it is good.)
1 Swift kick in the ass (another one of Kelly's famous shots)
1 shot of some crazy Southern Comfort mixed thing....
1 White Russian (which I pounded instead of drinkin it like a gentleman)
1 tumbler of some crazy Southern Comfort crazy mixed drink thing...
1 free shirt
1 free blinking Southern Comfort pin
and a whole lotta fun....

Sunday and Monday: Sunday and Monday were spent chillin... I skated a bit at the Mt. View park on Sunday, took care of some chores, etc... by around 8 I wasn't feeling so hot so I decided to take it easy and chill at home... woke up on monday... felt lame... slept for most of the day... went to the store... came home and veg'd out watchin movies for the rest of the day. Not as productive as I would have liked to be... but all in all it was a good weekend... I needed the rest and some chill time... In a way it was good that I wasn't feeling all that good on Monday, because it forced me to relax and take some time to regenerate. Good times, good weekend. erf.. not looking forward to work... haha oh well....
Keep the party rollin,
--Capn' Party S.S. Likeits1999

No comments: