September 01, 2002

saturday... haha durnk a gain... haahahaha wohhhhooooo!!!!
it was Geoff's b day today... gday capn geoff!!! hPPYYY f
bieerhthday ya badsatnard...er ya basteard.. haha er... ya bastared.. hahaha fuck damn... I can't type when I am drunk.. hahahahahaha oh man....
well...just wanted to document this hahah... I hp[e hope I dont' t get sick..hahahah erf.. haha oh man.. I am sooooo faded again.. hahaha good tiems... tiems. haha times... hahahah sewweeet.. oh shit.. hahaha
I can cuss rithgt but can't type right.. haha niec... er.. nice.. haha yes.. I am getting better aty at typing drunk.. haha practice makes percecfecet.. haha
shi... hatat haha I can't evcen cuss ritht riher.. fuck right hahah nice I tgooot it.. haha woooohoooo hahah
I haecerver er... I have a bad feeling that I ammay drice drive the white buss toinnight.. er.. yuea.. yey yea???!!! hhHhHaaa Kelly at the nut house urules..er E er... TR RUles!!!!! hahaha shit.. I am fucked up hahahahahahah oh man not again... dude... what">> IODHF hahah er... shit hahah whooo hoooo!!!

Supa VIV!!! Jennie"""???? haha hopw\e you all had a great weekend like me! : ) oh man... I ma gonna die... hahahah whoooo!!!! parety on fooz like it is 19999 hahaha

dude we rocked tha houdse toingight haha I pallayed played haha such good pool tonight..it was amazing... Iwas like chick thierererer errrr.. check this shit.. side pocket behingd behind the back off two wasllls hahah walls.... bank bank in tha pocket blaoooooaaaoaoaoaoa hahah er.. blaow... hahah
I was on pint... er.. hahah I drank pints.. I was on point.. the dur... drunkere I got the better I bla played... haha fuck I am gonna die... hahaha I am soooo drunik... I think I may be sick.. fuck.. haha erf... dicked... oh man... I am soooooooo durrunk.. er drunk.. shit..
ok bye
==Capitan Drinkin Lika SS> ficshi fish...haha

No comments: