September 13, 2002

Last night was the first night of a new bowling league for the Mother Truckers.... I must say this... we had a good time even tho the team we bowled against didn't. It looks like the teams we are going to be bowling against in this league take their shit way toooooo seriously. oh well... maybe not. We had fun even if they didn't.... I learned an important lesson last night.... bowling sober is hard. (haha) It also is not as fun as bowling after 3 or 4 beers... I was too tense, thinking about what I was doing too much, and I sucked really badly for my first two games.... I shot 128, 168, and then somehow managed to pull out a 238.... wheeew... it was a lot of hard work getting that 128... I had two splits and a lot of hard spares... erf... I was not stoked. haha But, I still managed to have a pretty good time. It is always fun hangin out with tha homies. Good times for sure. Thursdays rule, even when you are sober. I highly recommend joining a bowling league with your friends... it is an excuse to get together, an excuse to get drunk, and also a ton of fun. Keep on rockin...
--Capn' Ihate S.S. Gettingsplits

No comments: