September 23, 2002

I went to the studio last night at 9:30 and played music till 2:30 in the morning. I was so amped after the sesh that I couldn't get to sleep till almost 4:30 am. Mike and I spent most of the time working on a couple new songs.... I love doing that... it is really fun putting together a new song. I can't really describe the feeling I get when we finally finish writing a song, but it is awesome. I feel like the last couple of songs we have put together are some of our best songs to date... seems like things just keep clicking along and coming up with better and better ideas... Mike and I really seem to work well together... I hope when we get more people in the band that they click as well as we do... I am kinna worried about that... I guess we just have to make sure that the people we bring in are on the same wavelength...Out to destroy, out to have fun, and definately out for rock and roll... haha I love our music.... I can't wait till this shit gets goin and we are out playin shows.... The Evil I's will kill you... Metal and punk and heshness forever baby....I just wanna rock...
--Capn' Rockstar S.S. Metalhealth

No comments: