September 06, 2002

I took a stroll across the empty building today to visit the vending machines. I love the vending machines here.... not because they have good food, but because you can get food for free. It's funny, the first three slots on the vending machine will give you chips for free... it has been like that for almost a year now.... You would think they would catch on... like... um... hello??? Those three slots are the only three that are consistantly sold out every single week!!!?? haha I use to feel kinna bad for taking the food for free... but since they aren't smart enuff to catch on, especially after all this time, I just figure what the hell... might as well..... So once a week I eat chips for free.... thanks vending machine dudes...
--Capn' Ontha S.S. Jackmove

No comments: