September 05, 2002

I am tired of having a cold... I really hate beeing sick... I can't stand being cooped up at home. I feel like a caged animal at the zoo..... I want to be free! I want to go ride, to go skate, to go play music, to go have fun.... I am not very good at sitting still and letting myself rest. I need to be out doing things, running around, enjoying myself..... when I am stuck at home my mind wanders and I get depressed. I get bored quickly and become easily agitated. I have been doing everything in my power to get better, I have been taking tons of med's... drinking gallons of water.... eating soup..... sleeping... resting... but it is all for not.... I am still sick... It has been almost a week now, tho it feels like a year. I have so much energy and drive right now mentally, but physically I am drained... erf... this sucks. A lot. The worst part is that I am not sick enough to stay home from work... which is what got me sick in the first place = working too much... haha that really sucks...
--Capn' Gettbetter S.S. BeforeIgocrazy

No comments: