August 03, 2002

Yar... it tis a saturday... I am at work.... *sigh*.... only one month of this crap left... I guess that is a good thing. I still have no idea what I am gonna do once I get laid off. Well, I know I am gonna take a really long road trip... but other then that I have no idea what I am gonna do.... I am not really stressing yet tho. well... maybe a little, but not much. I am looking forward to the road trip. I hope Capn' Pete is gonna be able to roll with me.... It would suck to have to go alone.... but even if I have to go alone, I am gonna do it. Something I have been meaning to do for years...

I have a crazy craving ror Taco Bell right now... Mexican Pizza, 7layer burrito, and a large Mt. Dew... hmm... yum... er.. yuck? erf... I dunno... yar... tha bastards have made an addict outa me... yar.... haha

I went to the Nut House last night with Capn' Mike, Capn' John, and Capn' Sam. It was fun. I didn't drink much, which was a good thing. I ate Egyptian food yesterday, it decided that it didn't like my stomach and was picking fights with it all day long. Damn Egyptian thugs.... Needless to say, I doubt I will be eating Egyptian food anytime soon... tasted good on the way down... but my stomach is still angry at me for lettin them trash the place. Hopefully the Taco Bell will make him happy. Anyway, didn't drink much cuz I wasn't really felling that rad last night.. but still had a great time.

The Nut House is by far my favorite bar in the Bay Area right now... I am just not down for these trendy, loud, crowded bars around here, where you have to dress in "nice" clothes and have your portfolio ready for display.... that isn't my scene at all. I can't stand going to these places where the dudes are all tryin to be macho and the girls all have their noses in the air... erf... especially when they are playing shitty music so loud that you can't hear your friend who is yelling at the top of his/her lungs right next to you... I just don't see the point. Viva Antonio's Nut House.... good music, lots of room, cheap bear, girls with tat's, pool tables, and a chill atmosphere.... plus you can throw peanuts at your friends and make a mess. I have said it before, and I will say it again: "there is no place like home".... I don't know why we ever try to go anywhere else.... are we dumb? haha yar... here's to Antonio.
--Capn' Rockin' S.S> N'rollin'

No comments: