August 16, 2002

Yar last night was out of hand.... To sum it up... I had to ride my bike to the bowling alley this morning to pick up my car because I was too drunk to drive last night. That being said, It was a really fun night... unfortunately for us, the Truckers got rolled on... we won the first game but then lost the next two.... I drank way too much... which can be looked at in a good and bad way.... In a good way: We got really fadded and the team drank 6 pitchers which is a new PR. In a bad way: I think that pretty much killed my game... I hit the wall in a major way durring the last game.... I shot a 225 on my first game, a 200 on my second game, and then a 143 on my last game.... yea that's right... a 143.... ugh.... From 225 to a 143.... ugh... hahaha There is a fine line between bowling like a god and bowling like a drunken fool.... I crossed that line in the last game... But like I said we had a great time... After getting thoroughly destroyed at the alley, we went over to the Boardwalk for some good grub and soda... That place makes f'n great pizza and chickin' wings.... To top it all off the super hot cashier remembered my name and order again.... Gilroy special, substitute sausage for chicken, substitute garlic ranch sauce for red sauce, for Sean.... damn... that made my night.... hahaha one of these days I am gonna have to get brave and ask for her number or something... hahaha maybe not... haha Went home watched a movie... crashed out... woke up late...rode my bike to pick up my car... and went to work.... ugh... haha what a night... good times for sure.
--Capn' Three S.S. Hundred

No comments: