August 21, 2002

Yar, I need to turn things up to eleven in my life right now.... things are at about 9 which is good.... but not good enough..... I have been doing a lot.. but it has all been the same thing, different day... hang with friends, skate, play music, go to a bar, go to a BBQ.... I need some change... not a lot of change... but a little.... well... maybe more then a little.... but not so huge that my life is forever altered..... I just need some spice in my life. Don't ask what kind of spice cuz I haven't figured that out yet... but I need some extra flavor... and I need to turn it up a level... I need to take some risks and make some changes.... Step out of my comfort zone... make some leaps... go for broke here and there... charge things...... plan, I need a plan.... think, think, think....
--Capn' Turning S.S. Thisboataround

No comments: