August 28, 2002

Ok... I need to get this ship back on a positive course..... I really should not be complaining about so many little things... I was reading my last couple of entries and realized that I am really complaining about some stupid shit. Way too many lame, pointless, meaningless, petty, things... I have no reason to be pretending that my life is hard. It isn't.

I really should be taking some time to be thankful for all the good things in my life like my friends, coworkers, and family.... especially my family.... my health... shit... everything in my life is good... my job isn't even really that bad...

I really should be talking about how lucky I have been to have been able to go away to school, to have met so many great people, to have so many great people in my life, to have such a loving family, to have such an easy life....

I really should be looking at all the great oportunities I have been given and not complaining about stupid shit like "having to work hard" and other stupid pointless shit... wtf.... stop crying Sean... life is easy in your world, you have no reason to be angry or sad or anything but stoked and happy.....

I am truely blessed... my path has been hard sometimes yes... and sometimes there have been a few hills to climb and bumps in the road... but when it comes right down to it I really need to put myself in check when it comes to complaining about anything.... I am lucky... my life is good...

I have had quite a few eye opening things happen to me these last few days... and it all sorta hit me on the way home from work tonight at one in the morning... my life is not so bad... in fact... it is pretty damn good... and I need to stop getting hung up on the little things that go wrong now and then and I need to focus on the truly great things that I so often take for granted... I really take to many things for granted... I need to take some time to sit back and realize how truly lucky I have been.... life is good...
--Capn' Backon S.S. Thepositivetrack

No comments: