August 30, 2002

last night was the last night of "The good timers league". Our new bowling league starts next Thursday.... The Mother Truckers finished the season with a bang... well sort of... Half the team couldn't make it to the game because they were going out of town for the weekend... but Capn' Walker, Sammy tha Sailor, And Capn' Geoff "the crusher" Hanz definately represented strong for the team. I shot my best game of the season... a 245... which was really fun... I had 8 strikes in a row... which is the most I think I have ever shot in row... it was a great feeling... 5 beers and 1 shot of Southern Comfort later I shot a 128.... haha it was pretty funny.... I hadn't eaten much all day.... I was kinna drunk... I may have wobbled a bit on my last few throws.... I shot my last ball of the season around the back and between my legs... haha I think I may have to end every league that way... goin' out with style... haha It was awesome.... I am so glad that Capn' Sam set that whole thing up.... good times... Thursday night is always a good night.... I live for thursdays hahaha .....
I am looking forward to the next league... I hope it is as fun. I am sure it will be as long as we keep averaging 4-5 pitchers a night... hahaha... Keep on Truckin....
--Capn' Truck S.S. Off

No comments: