August 29, 2002

It is amazing how much stuff we/I take for granted every day... take for instance the ability to to jump or to run or even just to walk around... I hurt my back the other day lifting boxes and I haven't been able to do any of those things with out shots of pain running across my spine... It's been like that for the last two days.... It is funny how on most days I wouldn't be thankful for the ability to walk or run or jump.... but when you have those gifts taken away from you, you really see things in a totally different light.... I have been humbled many times in the last couple weeks.... I think this is a good thing... It keeps me appreciating things and not taking them for granted and it allows me to enjoy them even more.... I am gonna be so happy when my back feels better...
--Capn' Break S.S. Myback

No comments: