August 27, 2002

It is 830 pm.... I am still at work... I should be out drinking beer or sleeping or skateing or eating or anything else but working right now... what the fuck.... PI Sucks I worked my ass off last weekend.... I don't even feel like blogging right now... erf. I worked 62 hours last week.. This could be for all I know what hell is like.

Here is the Weekend in Review:
Friday: Worked until 930. Went home, ate food, went to sleep.

Saturday: Worked from 10-7, went to a BBQ, then went to a movie, then went home and slept.

Sunday: Worked from 10-8, tried to skate, fell on my ass because I was so tired... went home, watched TV, went to sleep.

What a waste of a weekend.... not much fun at all... the only fun thing I have done in the last week was race pallet jacks and ride across the building on rolling chairs. Oh and we broke some stuff at work too.. but that is about it.... this is wack.... I will write more later... I am just too bored to even deal right now... "take this job and shove it...."
--Capn' Fuck S.S. Disjob

No comments: