August 22, 2002

I went and skated with the dogs last night. It was fun. We set up the box over this gap and filmed some pretty sick tricks.... I was super stoaked, I landed some tricks that I haven't done in a long time.... it felt good. I am finally comin up again... doing some stuff that is pretty sick.... It is good to feel progression again.. to feel myself pushing my limits and learning.... It feels good to charge it again... I think my friends are all feelin it too... when we have skated lately everyone has been pushing each other to progress and to try new things... to go bigger and to break a piece off... It is rad. The sessions have been pretty out of hand.... people are really tryin to come through sick for the camera..... everyone seems to be having a good time too. There is a lot of good energy... energy that makes you want to get crazy and go for broke.... energy that makes you want to reach out and take your fears head on... energy that makes you want to walk that fine line between victory and misery. It is good... I haven't felt that in a long time. Skate and Destroy....
--Capn' Skateor S.S. Die

No comments: