July 12, 2002

Yar, had a great night last night, went bowling with the crew, drank beers, lofted bowling balls... lost two games... but still had a great time.... then off to pizza at the ole boardwalk.... yum... tha best pizza around by far.... my mouth is watering just thinking about it... hmmm.... After the ole walk, went to the studio and jammed.... it was super fun... Quinn, JB, Stevens, and Devon all came down with Mike and I.... we had a metal sesh... it was super fun.... played really fast and really loud... and when I say really fast and really loud... I mean really f'n fast and really f'n loud... it ruled...really really fun... those guys are rad. I had a great time.... got home at about 2am... slept like a rock.... it was a good night.... no, scratch that, it was a damn good night!

Today has been super boring... I don't know why I haven't spent more time bloggin... hahaha... would have been time well spent.. Had a few unexpected highlights today, wich was really nice.... but for the most part today has really lagged.... it sucks knowing that I might get laid off soon... makes me super unmotivated.... I don't feel like working at all... and the work I have done today has all been half assed....I am feeling like stagnate pond water right now.... well maybe not stagnate water, I don't really feel like I stink... but I feel like I am not really going anywhere right now.... erf... maybe a boat without any sail is a better metaphor...hmmm my brain is not really working right now... too much stuff on my mind.... I don't feel like thinking about stuff right now... I just feel like going home to take a nap or something... erf... I am gonna go skate greer in a few min... that will make me feel better.... I think I should enroll in some more photo classes next quarter... maybe learn some more web design stuff too.... I felt like I was going somewhere when I was doing that stuff.... I need to kick my engine into gear and get this boat up to speed.... first I need to get the engine tho... yar.... ahoy thar! prepare to have your engine stolen! yar!!
--Capn' Letsget S.S. Thisbloodyshipsailin'

No comments: