July 01, 2002

So I made a move towards getting one of the things on my wish list.... I went and purchased a DW drumset on Sunday.... wow... haven't spent that much money in a long time.... hmmm I don't even know if I have ever spent that much money on anything.... damn.... crazy.... It was worth it tho... and I got a super huge, fatty, craaaazy, rad deal on it.... Guitar Center hooked it up... well, I guess Capn' Mike is really the one who hooked it up... but his manager is the one who approved the deal... so props to him as well.....anyway I got a rad drumset, so that pretty much rules, and I basically payed $1000 less then I would have if I had purchaced it at retail price.... yea! yar, tis a sweet, sweet thing..... yar!!! tis a grand thing! yea! I am super excited about the whole thing.... yes.... DW drums are the ishnick..... Super Super stoaked....... Rock and roll forever! D-Dubs baby.... D-Dub......YAR!!!
look out world, I am on the move!!!
--Capn' Dee S.S. Double-u

No comments: