July 26, 2002

la de da de da de da....... I haven't worked hardly at all today... wheee!!!! um... I mean, shoot I need to get my act together... hmmm.... went to Greer for lunch. I like skateboarding. It was fun today.. there were a bunch of stupid kids on bikes there today... but at least these kids got out of my way when I tried to hit a run. So I had fun. And didn't get toooo mad at them when they almost ran into me. they were kinna funny. They would announce that they were "droppin in" everytime they went... hahaha nobody does that there... they sounded funny.... It got to be kinna annoyin' after about 15 min tho... erf I am getting too old... hehe... hm. this post is kinna random... I think boredom has consumed my ability to write coherently... My brain is turning to mush... muuussshh... I can feel incoherence having its way with my brain.... muuuuush.... I should go home. My boss isn't even here today.... I am not getting anything done really... borrrreeeedumb... it is making be sleepy... hmmm.. maybe that is just all the gross Taco Bell I ate today... ugh.. yuck... I should have taken Jennie's advice and gotten a good sandwhich... Taco Bell is nasty... why do I eat there soooo much... yuck... I think Taco Bell is helping boredumb turn my brain to mush.... not food for thought at all... muuush..... muuush...
--Capn' Mushey S.S. Brain

No comments: