June 26, 2002

Yar... so it looks like I will still have a job going forward....which is a good thing I guess... better then being out of work for sure.... but it is gonna suck a great deal I think.... Capn' Wayne the Killer is gonna be gone at the end of the week... most likely... a lot of my friends are gonna be leaving then too... argh... lots of cool people are being let go... and lots of lame ones are gonna still be hanging around... like that fucker bob... I hate that dude... yar! tha bastard! I wish they would fire him and give his job to one of the cool people they are layin' off... like Capn' Wayne or Lorenzo.... F' capn' Bob... that guy is an insane bastard... I hate that fool...... He has been particularly annoying today... I feel like telling him to shut the fuck up.... I don't want to hear his jibba jabba...

Things are gonna be weird now... work isn't gonna be as much fun... we are gonna have to be a lot more quiet in the new building, the service department is no longer going to be segregated from the rest of the company... so that means no more loud metal.... no more crackin' jokes... no more yellin' at bastards... everything is gonna have to be in "better taste" erf.... it isn't gonna be as much fun.... To top it off, my new cube is retarded... all the walls are metal... so now I have to go find some crazy magnets or something in order to hang anything which is totally lame... whatever happened to thumbtack boards??? The way my cube is situated sucks too... my back has to face the entrace to my cube, so I can't tell if someone is coming in to talk to me... this also means that I can't hide my computer screen... so that meens way less time on IM and Email.... erf... I guess that isn't really such a bad thing... but it kinna sucks... that is what gets me through the day sometimes... yar...... "how am I gonna survive!!" yar..... The people across from my cube look like they take things way to seriously.... yar... oh man.... what am I gonna do! yar... maybe I should have jumped ship like Capn' Wayne...

On top of everthing the whole moving process is totally lame.... I can use two words to sum up my attitude about the whole situation of moving right now: MOVING SUCKS!!!... maybe three words: Moving TOTALLY sucks. Work stuff in general is sucky right now... I know, I know... yar... why am I complaining.... not like things are all that bad.... but I dunno.... things are really gonna be lame in a few days when my comrades leave....... I think that is what is getting me down the most.... not having my friends around.... but really the whole situation is dumb right now.... my computer is in one building... all the stuff I am workin on is in another building... I am working out of two different cubes....... why in the bloody hell did they tell me to move my computer in the first place.... such a drag... Really tho, the worst part is that they are getting rid of all the cool people.... ugh... who the bloody hell am I gonna go to lunch with now.... shit... this sucks.... I am in such a bad mood.... eeerrrf.... I don't even want to write anymore... I think I am gonna go home... f this mess.....
--Capn' Thisstuff S.S. Reallysucks

No comments: