June 25, 2002

Yar... moving into a new building... I am using Capn' Wayne's computer righ now.... this thing is super slow... it sucks.... I had to take apart my computer so that the bastards can move it..... won't be postin much for a few days I thinks..... yar.... don't think I am gonna be in front of the ole computer except after work for a few..... yar...... stupid move.... yar..... I don't even know if I am gonna have a job in two weeks... Me ole boss talked about makein' me a "perm"... but hasn't done anything about it yet.. so I am in limbo fer tha time bein' .... yar....... shit.... erf.... this sucks... oh well, If I get the ole Axe that just means more time for ridin' the ole plank I suppose. Maybe a chance to find something better too.... Maybe go back to school..... yar... whatever. I am in a bad mood right now.... I don't wanna think about this right now.... yar...
Tis all...
--Capn' Movin' S.S. Onover

No comments: