June 22, 2002

Yar... so... still don't really have any "exciting" plans... I am on the ole slave barge right now... slavin' away on a saturday... business as usual.... same shit... different day... not really bummin... except for the fact that I woke up super late this morning... I hate it when I oversleep... time is too precious right now... and on the weekends I need to take full advantage of every hour..... blew it today... better get up super early tomorrow... make up for slackerness today.... yar....

Skated the park with Capn' Pete and Capn' Dave after work yesterday... it was fun. I fell on my hip trying to do a blunt to axle transfer on the spine... I fell really hard... almost hit my face on the top of the spine.... erf.... my hip is sore today.... that wasn't very fun... but oh well... it is ok... and I was still able to skate for the rest of the day. We had a fun Mini ramp sesh.... I learned a new trick: fakie backside pivot to fakie rock and roll... I was pretty stoked... it is always fun to learn a new trick. After the park went home and watched the Giants game with my Mom and Step Dad. They are funny. I hope that someday I am in a relation that is half as rad as theirs... they seem so happy... yar, where all tha maidens at? haha yar.... After the game Capn' Mike and I went to the studio. Practiced till 2:30... it was a good practice... we are gettin' our shit together.... It is super fun to be able to cruz to the studio whenever we want and to be able to rock out at any hour.... soooo lucky to have met the guys/girl from 6-7.... they rule... after that, went home, read for a while... then went to sleep.... all in all it was a pretty good night I guess... pretty chill.... pretty fun. Things are good.
--Capn' Livin' S.S. Forthaday

No comments: