June 10, 2002

Yar, so anyway... the weekend was pretty hesh... skated for like 5 or 6 hours on sunday... super fun.... threw down some good lip slides at the ole park... felt super good.... had a couple really good lines.... like 8 or 9 hard tricks in a row... It felt good.... learned a new trick.... did some funny slides on the ramps.... made the wheels scream a few times.... super fun.... I skated with Capn' Dave tha Double Flip at Ortega.... that was fun. I couldn't land anything... but had a good time none the less... My street skills are on the DL right now.... gotta work on getting them back in action.... tried to do a kinna crazy transfer on one of the planters... it would have been sick... never got it tho... twas too tired from the park I think.... tried to film it... couldnt come through with it tho... next time... so yar... it was a good day of skatin... my legs are hurtin today... It has been too long since I have had one of those kinna days... the all out skate day... treckin to multiple spots... that is fun... yar!

Went to the studio twice... the music is comin along.... Capn' Mike and I finished another song... puts the tally at about 7 now.... damn... things are comin together.... the studio rules.... super fun...

My allergies were killing me all weekend.... that sucked... I didn't party at all because I kinna felt like crap all weekend... but I still managed to have a pretty good time through out the weekend... Didn't meet any girls... but whatever.... wasn't really even thinkin about that much... mostly too busy blowing my nose.... haha yar... someday soon I will find a maiden... but till then, I will just keep heshin out and havin fun with the dogs....

viva oldschool shreddin'
--Capn' Hesh S.S. Rockinroll

No comments: