June 14, 2002

Yar, Sailed to the ole nut house the other night...that place was packed... it was crazy... It was good to see Kelly, when she saw us she was like: "Where have you guys been??! How many bottles of budweiser do you want??" haha yar, there is something to be said for being able to walk up to the bar and just say "five", and have the bartender know exactly what you are talkin' about. Kelly is funny. She told me she was gonna try to put Motorhead on the ole box, but only if we started coming in more.. haha that is funny.... I am a "local" shiat, if she puts Motorhead on the box, I will be there every night!!! hahaha There were a ton of great looking girls there on wed... Lots of rocker/hesher/rockabilly type girls... everywhere I looked I was like: "wow".... Of course, I didn't talk to any of them... haha but still, nice to know they are out there.... gives me hope that one of these days I will meet someone cool again. yar... has been a while since I have met a maiden that was "cool"... yar... I am a scurvey bastard... haha
Tis all fer now ya bastards,
--Capn' Local S.S. Nuthouse

No comments: