June 06, 2002

yar, my nose has been in a race all day long with the roll of toilet paper that I keep at my desk... they are tryin to see which one will run out first.... right now my nose is winning the race.... where does all that snot come from anyway... ugh... I am begining to worry that the stuff runnin' out of my nose is actually my brains... as the day goes on I feel like I am getting less and less smart... hmph... maybe that is just because I am fellin' bored today... yar.. either way I wish my nose would stop runnin.... there is nothing worse then bein a pirate with a runny nose... well... actually there are a lot of things worse... but none the less, havin a runny nose is the pits... yar... stupid pollen in the air... yar... blasted allergies... hm.. maybe I am allergic to work... WORKERS COMP WORKERS COMP... yar... how do I prove that....
--Capn' Runny S.S. Nose

No comments: