June 03, 2002

yar, I played so much music this weekend.... it was insane... on saturday tha Capn' Mike and I moved into our studio... it is awesome... my new home away from home.... on Saturday Mike and I played music till 3am... it was awesome.... we wrote two songs... start to end, lyrics, drums, guitar..... we are on our way to rockstardom and world domination! YAR tis gonna be a fun and wild road! I was in the studio for about 10 hours on Satuday .... it was rad.... the studio rules

Sunday came around and it was time to jam with the bloggin' crew! I had been lookin forward to that! It is always super fun to jam with new people. I think, over all, it went really well, much better then I would have guessed. I had myself a great time... tho I must admit... my chops on a few of the songs were not what they could have been... But I was definitely feelin it on the Weezer cover... that song was really fun to play.... and I think we all played it well... vocals, bass, guitar, drums... it really felt like we were sailin together on that one... super fun... I hope they had as much fun as I did. Fun music, fun people, good times.... yar lots of fun.

after the gig with the crew, I sailed home to watch the Kings game... aaarg F***************

(censored 5 page paragraph of angry, violent, pirate words)

F****** Lakers.... S***.... argh.. that almost ruined my weekend... bastards... wtf.... argh...
After the loss by the kings... I have very little hope that the Nets will be able to make lakers fall... erf... I hate LA.... fuggin lakers... argh...

After the game I was really pissed so I went to ride the ole plank... only rode for about 45 min... but that was more then enough.... I must have landed every trick I know... it was crazy... tricks I haven't had for months... were on lock... it was awesome... to quote the dread pirate Mumford "I broke a piece off"..... it was great... I had the whole park to myself... perfect sesh... super fun. Just the kinna release I needed.

I went home after the crazed-maniac-hesher-speed sesh at the park and then went with Capn' Mike back to the studio..... where we wrote two more songs in about 3 hours..... I had a great time talkin shit on the mike, about mike... hahaha I guess you had to be there....

So tally for the weekend:Friday-Sunday
hours spent skating: about 2
hours spent sleeping: about 10
hours spent playing music: about 16
beers consumed: only 5, all on friday night
new songs created: 4 1/2
girls hooked up with: "what are girls?"
ships destroyed: countless....

it was a hesh weekend for sure....
--Capn' Drummin S.S. Crazyfoo

No comments: