June 20, 2002

Yar, everything I want right now is so expensive... yar... I need to find that sunken treasure! Soon! erf... ahoy there ya bastards! prepare to give me all yer money!!!

My wish list as of right now:
1) A Dope Digi video cam... (I wanna make skate vids hehe)
2) A New computer... something fast with tons of memory and dope programs so I can edit Vids and work with photoshop... and take over the 7 seas.... er.. um... hehe...
3) A cool Cross bike...
4) Season tickets to tha Warriors... yea I know they suck, but I still love em'.... and anyway, tha bastards are gonna win it all next year! so um yea take that! haha
5) A Pork Pie or DW drum set.
6) While I am making a wish list... might as well wish for a Suburu WRX Impreza Wagon... Black please.....haha

Yar... so much to get... so little money... yar... anyway... a pirate can dream can't he...
--Capn' Broke S.S. Goinfor

No comments: