June 01, 2002

"In most instances, all an argument proves is that two people are present."
-- Tony Petito

Well, Last night was interesting.... some drunk bastard tried to start a fight with me and some of my friends... what a bloody jackass.... This bastard was some White Power fuck.... I should have turned it up a notch and beat him down for the shit he was talkin to me and my friends...but I didn't. I really had to resist the urge to throw down with him. Tha bastard was talkin to me centimeters from my face.... he was drunk as hell... I could smell the wiskey on his breath.... fucking chump... I am glad it didn' go to punches tho... even if he would have fallen over the second he tried to throw one.... I am not down with fights... for some reason everytime I go to the city some jackass want's to prove something with me.... for no reason... I will be chillin' tellin pirate storys, rememberin days of old, hanging out with old comrades, mindin me own business... and some drunk fuck will come up and start shit... I don't get it.. I am a nice guy... hangin out, bein a friendly pirate... not tryin to pillage or plunder... not tryin to run any bastards through.... just drinkin and smilin'... and then some fuckin' bastard drunk decides that he want's a piece... wtf??? I should have boxed that drunken bastard... I always try to walk away from fights because I know it isn't worth it... but shit... some bastards ask to be wrecked.... When my last relationship with a maiden ended in a huge fuggin' mess I spent hours upon hours beating up the punching bag in my back yard... I beat the crap out of that thing... I guess I look like a guy who couldn't throw down.... I feel sorry for the fool that finally swings at me and uncorks the pent up rage that I have buried, like chest of gold and treasure, deep down in my soul.... that bastard is gonna wish that he hadn't gotten out of bed that day.... stupid drunk bastards...

Well, anyway, besides that shit the night was grand. Saw some good friends, drank some good beer, laughed a lot, had a great time. The bar we went to was a bit crowded... but all in all it was a good time.

Went skating with Pete the rock and Julian aka A.I. for an hour or so after work, that was fun. We call Julian A.I. because he skates like a robot on a mission. (Artificial Intelligence). That guy is a serious ripper.... Marc Johnson was there too... damn.. that pirate can ride the ole plank... a bunch of rad tricks got thrown down... none of them by me.... but I had a good time... actually, I skated pretty good considering I hadn't skated in over a week and a half... crazy... it was fun.... yar that's what it is all about!! tis all fer now!
--Capn' Passive S.S. Aggression

No comments: